Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this mod actually being made becuase most of these replys are off topic

it's very active. just read back a couple pages. besides, on the last page they were talking about an axe they made for it. But like the one guy said, you can't talk about it all day. They gotta talk about something to keep themselves entertained :biggrin:

Blake you say the WIPz oblivion achievements are doing well have you seen any of there convosations like i said theres is

60% random 40% Modding

in this thread you'll find maybe 75-80% Modding 15% Random 5% Arguments

is this mod actually being made becuase most of these replys are off topic

It's one of the most productive mods being discussed on the forums, in my opinion, second only to mine.

This is getting somwhere.

You just have to realize, we're not mature adults at work, who can focus on the job at hand all the time. Most of us are lazy teenage srew-offs who're modding Oblivion 'cause we've got nothing better to do. Not the most focused demographic in the world.

Lol, we're are far less offtopic that the achievements topic. Like 70-80% is about other games :P.

That we post here is to let others know we're active and working. Although most stuff is discussed via pm or other forums...as we don't want to spoil everything.

That's what i said i said ours is at least 75% modding but the one that id say is making more progress at the moment is the mod by Kieran,Me,ZProsper the Black Adder one that's coming along really really well :D

That's what i said i said ours is at least 75% modding but the one that id say is making more progress at the moment is the mod by Kieran,Me,ZProsper the Black Adder one that's coming along really really well :D

To give the devil his due, the Na'vi mode is comingalong quickly, too, maybe just a bit slower than EG.

Anyway, enough of this irellevant stuff.

You made any progress on the Red Dragon Crown, L33?