Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That works on a non-beast races? I wasn't aware.

Then I'll just make it take up the tail slot. :P

After I tweak the sizes and positioning more I'll

see about keeping it from making you bald. (I have

a hat resource I'm using that uses the amulet/tail slot,

so I'll see how they did it)

PS: Last what?

Lol, it's not about the crown zpsporpero.

Yeah, the tails-slot is awesome. If it somehow doesn't work you could, if really necessary, use the amulet slot..the amulet of kings would just have to be merged with the crown.

I didn't think it was, I was just saying I had no idea what was going on.

Nothing linked the two statements in my mind. My sentences tend to be separate thoughts rammed together incoherently.

But, off-topicness aside, I don't think it'll be necessary to use the amulet slot.

It's more about getting it to not show up sticking out of the chest, which it does when using

the amulet slot, (I'm scared to think how it would reposition itself using the tail slot), and rather

showing up on the head. I think it's something about the Head bone node's position.

I'll figure it out eventually.

XD Zprospero.

Why not make a .EGM file? it fits with any size heads and resizes your helmet/crown to help fit the players head (This is why when you make a deformed character the helmet manages to fit there head because it has a .EGM file.

:thumbsup: Nice job on the crown!

I couldn't find any gold colour that came out right

Progress is slow and things may restart. I'll keep things updated as fast as I can. Sorry for lack of word. Its always the last finishing touches of world building do I truly lose all motovation despite having worked so hard to achieve status there.