Empires Glory

Slawter500

Its getting more and more difficult to use other music on youtube, you know ;). Just a reminder.

'we should leave this to slawter', just confirms what you're doing.

Letting the people even more anticipate to this mod , by creating a Trailer/Teaser

I think we'll be working close on this one slawter.. I think I'll create some shards soon.

So in a second (guess third) trailer. We could let the shards fall everywhere.

A necromancer will pick one up, an ogre, a merchant.. But I think that will come when the mod is finished....

Bet you all like the idea though ;).

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys creating file on tesnexus now as suggested anyways im trying to give you all editing access but ive got a problem, it says the editing format should be member id, and i put your names in not a member id, how do i find your member id and for that matter what is it.

Ok! Trailers ftw! lol

Il try and get something relativley unknown for the music, but i find music very useful in trailers, because your swapping scenes sound effects change i.e Ending video vs battle of Bruma, All that oblivion gate noise and then strange happy music starts to play, i usually find that music helps Blend different videos together

Cool thanks.

You now all (Aragorn,starwars,nick,vicice) have editting permission, I'll put our signature banners as an image so that it actually looks like work has been done( i know it has but no images puts me off a little on mods)

Lol hi everyone

Firstly thanks for the support random dave.

Secondly I was going to include the battle of Bruma scenes in the trailer(I haven't started yet)

Mainly featuring Martin saying "The Empire will stand or fall by what we do here today" and "Soldiers of Cyrodil, do you stand with me?!"As it ties in rather well, Some shots of the IC and random scenery seems to go into every trailer, A tiny part of the End video will come in, The Amulet was shattered, then maybe a couple of voice recordings, we cant just have stuff from the game, need to give at least a tiny taster of the mod with some custom voices.I'l have some music playing aswell.

I haven't started this yet, i'm going to try and finish a bit more of the ayleid ruin for Mage vs Necromancer dungeon shard quest before i begin work on the trailer.

we should leave this to slawter

Ah making people curious through the file thing on tesnexus, sure is it up yet or shall i create it?

you should do it

I remember reading in the books in the game about the akaviri, and some sort of powerful dragon king. Maybe when you become Emperor This dragon king could attack Cyrodiil opening up gates to allow the invasion of the Akaviri armies. Thus allowing you to pit the armies of Cyrodiil in an all out war. Eventually I guess you would have to make your way to the storming of the Akaviri Dragon kings castle, and eventually make your way to killing him in an epic battle( like Morrowind). Hell you might be able to tie the Dragon king in with the or as the final piece to the Crystal shard quest maybe as a final goal. You could easily incorporate the Akaviri into the story as a backdoor surprise as if he had made his way into Cyrodiil during the final times of the Oblivion crysis, sealing his stay with the shattering of the gem stone and collection of it's pieces. Maybe you could incorporate him with the Mankar Cameron storyline... Just one of those spur of the moment thoughts. The idea of your mod sounds great, and I can't wait to see your final product. I always thought the end to the main storyline was weak. The whole ordeal about the suit of armor 2 weeks after you beat the main storyline reminded me of " The Money Pit".quote"yeah, it'll be done in two weeks!" Seriously what was the point, especially if you saved the main quest for last. Well, anyways good luck with your modding, I honestly hope for the best. :thumbsup: