Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. don't know ...maybe something concerning the mythic dawn, or anything?

Cause quite anything could :D. So that leaves the ideas wide open right ;).

Just wait and see... in two weeks. Ow wait you're part of the team, sorry...

Oh no, still not telling you :P.

Maybe sometime after the initial release you could throw a marauder plot in there as well. After all, they could have a new leader that is an absolute nut working on taking over the imperial city. He would have an army that would respawn every 3 days, quite a great force indeed.

Not bad, usuing marauders is flexible, they wouldnt be able to do a full scale attack though, they'd be flattened, but they could get the pirates at IC WF under their control etc

Also we could hold elections for a new elder council, maybe there is a small side quest to each person or something,But as high chancellor we would be choosing people,maybe you could perform a small side quest for each person, I know elder council already did this, so maybe i could ask for permission to use it?

the empires glroy file on tesnexus has 904 views already!

i knew it is going to become the BEST MOD EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

thenick sed that whe would bring more in then ooo

Hell yeah our new target is to get more views than OOO

Wow, a lot has happend since last time I checked the thread!

I've been very busy lately (and still am kind of busy) so I haven't had time to help. I just spent 15 min. reading all the new posts, but I think it'd be more convenient if one of you could tell me about the mod's progress.

(P.S. In a few weeks exams and other things should be over, and I think I'll finally have some time to help again then.)

Progress is good, lots of new ideas for after the quest, And we have the mod up on tesnexus file databse , as your a team member il allow you editing access, maybe you could make an Empires Glory picture for the place, at the moment i'm using the team member banner as a pic.