Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious problem guys

I tried to open my ayleid ruin for the Mage vs Necromancers amulet shard Quest, and it came up with an error message, i cant remember exactly what it said, but it asked me if i wanted to "trunctuate the error" I clicked yes, the ruin so far is fine, But i have lost a huge amount of ayleid ruin stuff from oblivion.esm when i run CS, for example, I go to world objects static dungeons ayleid ruin interiors, there are no halls left no entrances no stairs barely anything remains, any ideas how to fix this.

EDIT: Mostly fixed

We'll do another way.. Cause you cannot send them via PM...

Just send it to [email protected], it's not in its full use yet, so kick it to that address.

Otherwise something like megaupload would do to. Just post the link in the pm then. (No account needed I think)

Or something like someone suggested before, some sharing center.. but that could be done via windows live too...

Fastest way is megaupload..

Slawter, if you have too much trouble with it, send it over too. Then I'll try to fix it in another program...

Gotta go soon...

K just use the same advice :D. Do another 2 max ok...

We'll have more than only forts to fight for in the afterwards.

Ok good luck with it starwarsfreak... Oh for everyone...

Keep a backup somewhere...saves the trouble when something goes wrong, right ;).

Progress is ok, its about to get worse though, I go back to school tomorrow and its in the run up to more exams.

Ive written most of the Martin dialogue requested il post it or upload it(word document) soon, Books going slow but im thinking rather well very detailed, Im writing Oblivions main quest at the moment, Il start writing the mods end of the book soon

Im off for tonight guys.

Edit: Also ive mostly fixed my CS problem, if anything happens again then il ask you to fix it vicICE, thanks for the offer

Hmm got the same problem, next week. Projects need to be finished and some exams again.

... don't waste time on this project instead of your exams. As I will not do the same.

Don't waste a year for two weeks. Message is clear :)....

If anyone feels to move something ,don't hesitate.

We'll just release another trailer to keep everybody happy :) when needed .

Good message there, vicICE, I second that.

I never studied for exams(high school, anyways, lil' easier than college), and got B's and A's on them, always almost failed the semester though for my first couple years.

-To team: Go study and don't worry 'bout it. I think we can all wait another week for this if need be.