Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the trailers coming along very slowly, Im very literally taking my time, I am going through every frame/millisecond close to the parts that need editing are being looked into, However although ive pretty much nearly finished the IC bridge part,(where dragon armor flashes onto the player every lightning strike, and then goes back to jail clothes) but im going to refilm, I didnt turn the HUD off.

Also starwars

Id say im roughly 15% done on your dialgoue

Hmm what format are you using right now, slawter?

Cause otherwise I could send you some clips as well. Having a problem and need to clear my mind for the moment...

Well, I've given up on the "crushing the encampment"-idea. The scripts work fine, but it just doesn't look realistic. It looks kinda stupid. And it somehow always ends up with floating rocks... i am going to try to make other scripted events, though. Just not in the first part anymore.

Guess cave ins only work on a small scale.

Now onto the good news: I'm almost done with the first part (would've been done already if I hadn't spent so much time trying to get the cave in to work properly ;D).

Here's an update:

--Dragon Lair--

June 7 '09

Part 1 (cave): |||||||||| (80%)

*Constructing |||||||||| (100%)

*Cluttering |||||||||| (100%)

*Enemies |||||||||| (100%)

*Pathing |||||||||| (0%)

Part 2 (cave): |||||||||| (0%)

Part 3 (cave): |||||||||| (0%)

Part 4 (Ayleid ruin): |||||||||| (0%)

[OPTIONAL: Part 5 (Ayleid ruin): |||||||||| (0%)]

Overall progress: ||||||||||| (15%)

There is an annoying comment on our tesnexus file.

Looks to me like it will just be another "OMG DEFEAT TEH ULTRA EVIL ENTITY AND SAVE THE WORLD!!!1" mod, but I'll give it a try once it's finished.

While this isnt true, I dont know how i should correct him without giving away to much.

Also thanks to the two newest kudos givers :D

P.S sorry for double post

Looks to me like it will just be another "OMG DEFEAT TEH ULTRA EVIL ENTITY AND SAVE THE WORLD!!!1" mod, but I'll give it a try once it's finished.

I'm not sure what I hate most about that post (not the quoted one but the original)

Its either the assumption that its a hack'n'slash or that the poster hasn't read the many many pages of posts showing that it's not another hack'n'slash or the fact that they can't spell THE seriously, how hard is it?? its one of the first things that you learn in school!!!