Empires Glory

Slawter500

a description of camps of guards:

EGLegion camp: 2 tower with armory, 2 small cotages one for the commander of the squad one for you and a few tents for the soldiers

EGNavy camp: the same as above

Guards: a small squad of legionaires and a tent camp with a tower home for you

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not so sure about having towers, If its a camp its not really a fully functioning base, Towers are a very permanent structure, For one thing these camps are near to locations like the priory of the nine a tower could make a real eyesore.

Other than that its good, Maybe have a smith who could repair your gear at every camp to go with your armory, Perhaps he could also sell legion armour.

~Adios~

Cottage sounds great! :thumbsup:

Also guys

I just want to say this looks pretty awesome. If y'all need any help, just let me know and I will do what I can...

Im going to accept the offer, No matter what, an extra pair of hands is always good! But what should we assign him to? EG legion seems fine with vicICE throwing starwars the info he needs and everything else seems to be running smoothly. What task shall we give him?

Ok then! Apparently your having a problem with the navy starwars so we'll put jefe on that then! Il PM him and tell him welcome to the team!

so is he goin to make a navy district and an extension of the legion district(the undergroundtunnels) that is great made the new npcs

hey ask him when he posts here!

Edit:

Here's an extract from my ingame book, before the play begins the battle of Kvatch, when he first see's the gate

I turn the corner, and surpress a blood curdling scream, A gate, full of red, the colour of blood with beast so terrible surrounding it that they could have been ripped from hell itself! An Oblivion Gate, it has to be, nothing else could be so terrifying

Hey, so what exactly do you guys need me to do? From reading the thread above, it sounds like you need me to make a navy district and expand on an existing one.