Empires Glory

Slawter500

Hey, so what exactly do you guys need me to do? From reading the thread above, it sounds like you need me to make a navy district and expand on an existing one.

dingdingdingding you won the jackpot that is totaly true and you can also clutter the area thanks :thanks:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just say the word when you need the existing plug-in, ill upload it then

buines noches (goodnight) i will be back tomorrow at 7 pm (uk time)

all right...I'm over in California so the time difference might be a little weird, but I'm sure we can work it out...

Also, could someone send me precise details about what the navy district and tunnels should look like.

Sidenote: I think it is awesome that vicICE used Adaman Fortress for his screenshots of the glass retexture

just say the word when you need the existing plug-in, ill upload it then

buines noches (goodnight) i will be back tomorrow at 7 pm (uk time)

all right...I'm over in California so the time difference might be a little weird, but I'm sure we can work it out...

Also, could someone send me precise details about what the navy district and tunnels should look like.

Sidenote: I think it is awesome that vicICE used Adaman Fortress for his screenshots of the glass retexture

the navy district will look like the waterfront but 2 times bigger and entirely walled except the docks, the tunnels like rebuilt fort ruin tunnels. if you want to know what buildings need to be build, click the link in my signature

well i got holland time so :rolleyes:

hey there

As vicICE is currently busy most of the time, and cant give out any work orders, I think it best if you give starwars a hand with EG legion, Probably better to wait for him to tell you what to do exactly but i think you got it just about right, although i think he wants expansion on a legion district and creation of navy district.

Best to wait for him to tell you what he needs i guess.

Also thanks alot for the help and welcome to the team!

If you wish to add the banner to your signature then heres a link, if you dont want to i understand :)!

http://www.thenexusforums.com/uploads//mon...54021_thumb.jpg

I think I got the basic idea of what you want for the navy district. I can start working on it whenever you guys want, just let me know when you upload the file

here is the file, as you finish your work re-upload it so i can place the npcs in place

all right, I got it

-edit-

where exactly did you want me to put the navy district?

here is the file, as you finish your work re-upload it so i can place the npcs in place

all right, I got it

-edit-

where exactly did you want me to put the navy district?

on the nothern shore of lake rumar , north of the legion district, btw, you are going to expand and make so make sure you hav all the buildings from my post in its final phase :thanks: