Sofia - a funny, fully voiced and scripted follower(WIP)

djjohnjarvis

Haha thanks. I'm sure there are other good companions out there but there are a number of skills needed to make a follower mod as complex as Sofia so it's no great surprise that such large follower projects are smaller in number. Most people can learn to make a very basic follower but having custom scripted functions and behaviour and a significant amount of recorded dialogue is another thing entirely. As for finding someone like Christine who is not only talented but willing to work on the project long term as well as being a girl gamer, I'm sure that can't be easy to find either lol.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read my signature or several previous posts :tongue: I HOPE to have a first beta release in May. As I have also said don't expect too much for the first release. The big stuff will come later as obviously it will take more time to work on, and more content will progressively be added. The rushed first release of Sofia is due to popular demand but it doesn't mean it is anywhere near finished, it's just a compromise to keep people who can't wait till later in the year happy. I won't make people download the whole mod each time it is updated though, just the updated files.

Alright I'll keep an eye out on this :wink:. If you could PM me once you release a version, I'd appreciative it. Looking forward to the mod.

There are many people waiting for this mod. I couldn't possibly remember or have the time to start sending PM's for everyone that asks haha. There is a follow button at the top of the page. I suggest you follow the topic and start keeping an eye out around May.

trust me.there's heaps of us doing exactly that ;)

Really, what could possibly give you that idea? :tongue: I can almost feel people subconsciously asking for a release in every comment haha. Still it could be worse, people could be asking me via PM to release... oh wait! lol. Seriously though it's great that so many people are looking forward to it but I'm afraid only females that are Dutch get to play it at the moment haha (excluding myself of course as I am neither). Yes strangely enough my beta testing team does actually consist of Dutch females. Not that I'm complaining :wink:

Dude, you just described the perfect woman lol. It's good to hear we may get a release in may, Sofia is by far the most interesting, not only feature wise but in the character you've given her through your writing talents on top of your many others and Christine's obvious voice and singing talents. Thank you.

Read my signature

*facepalms* I REALLY need to be more observant.

There you go. Now nobody will be able to miss the signature haha although it is slightly bigger than I intended but meh.

Dude, you just described the perfect woman lol. It's good to hear we may get a release in may, Sofia is by far the most interesting, not only feature wise but in the character you've given her through your writing talents on top of your many others and Christine's obvious voice and singing talents. Thank you.

Haha I can't disagree with you there. Even the accent is kinda sexy *cough* Uh I mean what? Better shut up as I know at least one of them will see this :tongue:

Anyway thanks for the great comment.