Swimming = CdT

NexOmnis

ok, so I was about 1/2 way through a full playthrough then got a new CDT issue. if my head went under water then no matter what I'd CDT. I tried saving before swimming to push through it- DIDN'T WORK; I tried reloading a past save that didn't have the issue- DIDN'T WORK; I went through all installed mods (1 by 1) completely removing them from my game files until no mods where loaded- DIDN'T WORK; Verified game files- DIDN'T WORK; 100% uninstalled Fallout 4 and fresh installed- DIDN'T WORK!!! Currently at my wits ends and any help would be great, Thank you.

Just uninstalling the game really.... doesn't. In order to do a COMPLETE uninstall, remove all your mods with whatever mod manager you use, use the uninstaller for the game, the DELETE the game install folder, its corresponding folder in My Documents\My games, and the game folder in C:\Users\username\appdata\local, I think. Reboot, just for giggles.

Once that is done, install JUST the game, (and whatever dlc's you may also have) verify the problem is gone.