NMM 0.50.0.0a now available for brave alpha testers

Dark0ne

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Definitely seem to have a problem. loaded it over NMM 0.45.7 and it went through everything and reinstalled the mods. Unfortunately though it started it looks like none of the installed mods still work - for example the Hedge Knight Armour mesh in Requiem no longer shows up; all I see are head hands boots and weapon - interesting but unsettling. Similarly although a Requiem specific weapon seems to hit things, it is not visible.

Uninstalled all mods and tried a new start. It looks like that so long as NMM is not running and no mods are installed the game can be played. If NMM is running all that happens is that we get to the loading screen after "New Game" and that is where is stays..

It looks like a command to start the game/program is missing. Copy of the tracelog has been sent to bug reports.

Majortom100. 16/11/2013

I just downloaded this alpha build to my computer. I have one question prior to installing; Does this NMM 50.0.1 allow for the previous version to run separately without replacing it?

When this question is answered I will install and try my hand at testing and reporting any errors/problems I encounter.

If it is possible to have the earlier version of the current NMM running separately and this version only reading the data it needs leaving the previous version 'as is' I think it would allow more information to be accumulated prior to the 'Open Alpha' release when it goes to the normal NMM downloads.

Thanks

Edited by Redbeard007

Is this working with virtual filing system or is it still messing up the data folder?

And if it is working with with virtual filing system, how does it handle tools like Bodyslide, Reproccer and FNIS which are generating files actually be valid for only one profile?