NMM 0.50.0.0a now available for brave alpha testers

Dark0ne

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just installed this over 45.something and followed all prompts. It installed just fine and then wanted to launch. After launch and clicking yes to uninstall and reinstall mods, progress bar hasn't moved for well over an hour. It's stuck at uninstalling progress. I tried to launch several times after canceling but with same results. I wouldn't think that my well less than 100 mods would take this long. Yep just checked again progress bar hasn't even started after several hours. Cant get into the game at all now. with any choice at boot up.

I installed the 50.0.1a version

Edited by cfdmedic

• 2 weeks later...

seeing as how the front page ate my post i'll try this here

Installed 50 alpha, didn't get installers pop up for better vampires nor convenient horses

Also did not get overwrite notification for previous mods having same files noticeably the skeleton files for placing weapons on the back nor notifications of Sacrament armor replacing the default Dark brotherhood armors

Now if 50 work's like Mod Organizer and not installing everything to the data folder I can understand that. That being said the data folder is still full of mods?

Also BOSS has notified me that all the mods I previously had cleaned with TESV Edit or run through CK to remove out of order sub records need to be cleaned again. TESV Edit when launched doesnt say anything about the mods in question having out of order sub records?

This leaves me very confused as one program says now the mods are dirty and one program doesnt conflicting information is confusing.

Any info about the 0.50 Alpha build update to correspond to the new site protocols? I saw Monday(today) as a possible release.

Edit: it has been posted here:

http://dev.nexusmods.com/client/test/Nexus%20Mod%20Manager-alpha-0.50.0.2-hotfix.exe

Edited by Fallhammer