Besthesda, test your games properly Petition

Site Bot

Article link: Besthesda, test your games properly Petition

There is a new petition on the petitiononline.com site about the thorny theme that touches all of the Bethesda's games - lack of proper testing. Probably all players of their games experienced a lot of problems with various bugs, crashes, design problems and more that should have been repaired BEFORE the game was published. Do you sometimes have the feeling that you are, in fact, a real tester of game? So this is a petition addressed to Bethesda, telling them that they should start testing their games properly.

If you share this opinion, you can sign it here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/bethbeta/petition.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You have to realize that how wide of an engine that fallout 3 is. They have done their part in testing and in theory it will take forever to test every piece of hardware will fallout 3.

Although be happy that they are keeping fallout 3 mostly bug free and patched fairly often. I like besthesda, because if they release a bad product, they will replace it for you, look at the dlcs, I downloaded a bad copy of the pitt off of live when it came out, and I could redownload the new one.

Remember that every big project will have bugs, hell, even something as big as life will have bugs.

Bethesda has seemingly fallen to a quick profit path and it would not surprise if they did practices like getting rid of many of their programmers and having only a skeleton staff to do the testing. I hope that I am wrong about this because I truly do like their games.

Good idea with the petition.

Kudos to you for courage to say what you think.

• 1 month later...
You people should be happy they have even made seven patches and five DLCs. A lot of other games hardly get any support like CoD:WaW. The only crashes I have goten recently seem to be mod related like when Im shooting at something with a gun from a mod so Im perfectly happy with bethesda.