rumored Fallout 4 teaser site

hector530

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is any denying it any more. Plus, since Bethesda is being tight-lipped about the whole affair, I think it's safe to say that it's very likely going to be the announcement day.

A nuclear winter? I hope not; I've had enough of cold landscapes, thank you Beth.

Nuclear winter means blackened skies not snow, but who knows. Also some of the messages from the site seems to me to take place during the great war or shortly after.

Oh ok. As long as the game isn't centred around snow, I'll be happy.

Why can't we have a green Fallout, sense that water purifier things are changing remember,

I don't think a green Fallout would have the same atmosphere. Well, if it was based in a different place, perhaps, but in the cityscapes, probably not.

Edited by billyro

FO3 was green. everything was a nice shade of green! ;)

A Fallout based shortly after the war. would have to have been one of the first vaults to open. hence, would there be many other people?

i would really like to be able to talk to more things, human, mutant ghoul or otherwise, that where there, or had a direct connection to (parent, grandparent, etc) to the War and before. there was a ghoul in FO3 who was from the war, and it was really cool talking to it, plus the Chinese Ghouls.

so lets run it down

trailer sound clip is fake

tumblr site is fake

fallout 4 trademarks in Europe are fake

thesurvivor2299.com is still unknown

but the internet has broken the new codes from the site

KVNGR REV ALPHA PPS VT PIZ UHMYLPVOQ CM XHWMZP. NBJB SPI'F BYQS QT D'Y BYFGEOB FI VQDYL MAQ. -NGQHT 5120-

Translated using Keyed Vigenere cipher, passphrase Vault Tec:

"THE INSTITUTE IS SEALED. THEY WON'T HELP US I'M HEADING TO BLACK ROW. -TBNLS 5120-"

the "institute" is in a part called the commonwealth in fallout, its MIT in real life. so its still taking about Boston

CQ CQ CQ DE OVS 119 EMRG EN UNKN SOS SOS SOS VT 119 QBN 7667 II SOS SOS SOS VT 119 7667 EN UNKN

"Calling all stations, calling all stations, calling all stations. This is Overseer of Vault 119. Emergency. Unknown enemy. SOS SOS SOS. Vault 119. Quabbin. 7667. SOS SOS SOS. Vault 119. Quabbin. 7667. Enemy unkno-"

so im guessing that's where the survivor is from

THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S COMING. IT'S A KEY TO THE GREAT GAME

people think its talking about fallout 4 itself, its not. it has to be talking about Desmond's game. when FO4 was rumored to take place in Boston i had a gut feeling Desmond would be in it, as he talks about going north to continue the great game.