xrayy

The route to consequences for the events of Jan 6 are polluted in the minds of many Republicans, they -

1. do not believe that the mass media works in a manner that promotes full, impartial fact finding and dissemination, just like COVID information,

2. do believe that a large portion of the 'movers and shakers' in the various federal agencies maliciously work to attack them,

3. and that those same 'movers and shakers' will do every thing in their power to conceal, alter, or remove any evidence that might contradict their own biases and policies.

Oh, and there is also the problem that if any of those in 2 or 3 are caught out, the prosecution/trial is held in the DC judicial district, where the neutrality of the process is very much doubted, as in the case of the agent that falsified an official report was not held guilty by the jury.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The route to consequences for the events of Jan 6 are polluted in the minds of many Republicans, they -

1. do not believe that the mass media works in a manner that promotes full, impartial fact finding and dissemination, just like COVID information,

2. do believe that a large portion of the 'movers and shakers' in the various federal agencies maliciously work to attack them,

3. and that those same 'movers and shakers' will do every thing in their power to conceal, alter, or remove any evidence that might contradict their own biases and policies.

Oh, and there is also the problem that if any of those in 2 or 3 are caught out, the prosecution/trial is held in the DC judicial district, where the neutrality of the process is very much doubted, as in the case of the agent that falsified an official report was not held guilty by the jury.

1. That hasn't been the case for more than a decade. They all have their particular bias, so, ANYTHING you read is going to be heavily slanted. Foreign media is likely more impartial.

2. They are ALL crooks. There is no such thing as an "Honest Politician". They simply do not exist.

I really don't like Chomsky outside of his linguistic work but here is a 5min video that will educate you about how mass media works

try to get out of their hegelian dialectic and realize the choices presented to you lead to the same path

this video is nice and it tells how it works. what it does not tell is how to treat super rich people who do not care for more than their pure ego and just want to play recklessly the strongest clowns on this planet.

since even leading democracies fail obviously to identify and to produce and elect capable and credible leaders, there seems to be no hope to find a balance in any election soon.

just ego, hate and aggression counts since the last 15 years and even more the last 7 years - instead of believable and reasonable content as i hoped. the balance is completely lost since then.

if we do not change that we all will end up sooner or later in autocracies.

I really don't like Chomsky outside of his linguistic work but here is a 5min video that will educate you about how mass media works

try to get out of their hegelian dialectic and realize the choices presented to you lead to the same path

this video is nice and it tells how it works. what it does not tell is how to treat super rich people who do not care for more than their pure ego and just want to play recklessly the strongest clowns on this planet.

since even leading democracies fail obviously to identify and to produce and elect capable and credible leaders, there seems to be no hope to find a balance in any election soon.

just ego, hate and aggression counts since the last 15 years and even more the last 7 years - instead of believable and reasonable content as i hoped. the balance is completely lost since then.

if we do not change that we all will end up sooner or later in autocracies.

Longer than that.... Several decades.... It really started to accelerate downhill when Obama was elected. Then it became more important to make sure the 'other guys' couldn't do anything useful, than it did for the current party in power to do anything useful.... Thus, nothing useful happened. Just more stupid... erm... stuff. (congress got a raise though.)

I more expect that we will end up in a nuclear war.

This was a problem from the beginning. I mean literally THE Beginning.

this is unlikely but lets say we have found an educated leader then you need educated voters who can understand the leader's intentions then you need a medium (Mass Media) that can transfer this information to the voters without manipulating it which is impossible because of the 4th filter of Mass Media (Flack)

Purged

I more expect that we will end up in a nuclear war.

Yes we will, eventually.

Also, eventually, the Sun will step in, it's not if but when, if we have the Carrington event of 1859 now we would be hunters and gatherers. When the Earth receives another X1000+ CME like that one with an accompanying EMP that hits the grid it will unseat these bozos like nothing else can, no electronics, no control, FREEDOM.

It's not great but more people will survive with a CME than if we have a nuclear war, plus many stupid things that stupid people worry about nowadays will all be replaced by nothing but the thought of food, water and shelter.

this is unlikely but lets say we have found an educated leader then you need educated voters who can understand the leader's intentions then you need a medium (Mass Media) that can transfer this information to the voters without manipulating it which is impossible because of the 4th filter of Mass Media (Flack)

not media or mass media is the problem because it exists to manipulate - it never did anything else.

the only problem is the voter or the people who own the right to vote. they are more and more incapable to fullfill their job and to act within their responsibilities filtering obvious crap, egoists and criminals. if denying personal responsibility gets common - and it looks like exactly this - any political acting ends in meaningless or in worst case reckless or brutal results or lets better say - anarchy.

True. However media can't do anything by itself. It is who owns the media that is manipulative. Media is just a tool for transfering infomation. So it can be used for good.

I inclined to disagree with your second statement because no matter how good you are as a voter in the end people need to find a good leader and a leader who doesn't serve the status quo will get flaked. Ergo you will never know them.

George H. W Bush and George W Bush were members of a cult in Yale University called Skulls and Bones. Both sold their soul to the elites and both became presidents.

And there was JFK who fought against Federal Reserve and secret societies and got assassinated. It is either their way or highway.

Edited by NukeColaZero

True. However media can't do anything by itself. It is who owns the media that is manipulative. Media is just a tool for transfering infomation. So it can be used for good.

I inclined to disagree with your second statement because no matter how good you are as a voter in the end people need to find a good leader and a leader who doesn't serve the status quo will get flaked. Ergo you will never know them.

George H. W Bush and George W Bush were members of a cult in Yale University called Skulls and Bones. Both sold their soul to the elites and both became presidents.

And there was JFK who fought against Federal Reserve and secret societies and got assassinated. It is either their way or highway.

you name people who are responsible - not the media or the information itself which is definitely not responsible. the problem are narcissists and egoists in leading positions hiding their manipulative ambitions until a point of no return. in the u.s. we see a whole party paralyzed for years by such a man(ipulator). just an example and if you ask me - i would have guessed this can not happen in a settled u.s. democracy. but i am obviously wrong since 2016. in the republican party all is about manipulation by the media narrative - a hoax we all (should) know. it is just about power and ego of some leading people, not about politics anymore and of course not at all about the media. the voters are simply cheated by an information(nothing more) that the media is responsible but this is simply wrong. every individual is responsible if they believe in information just told to be true but actually is simply not like the presidential election hoax just because a leader obviously personally misuses his presidential power. this is not funny - this is a worst case for a democracy! it cannot work if people act like idiots (turning an information into a narrative) instead of acting with their full responsibility how to deal with information and media and to find the truth themselves!

i still think that i dreamed it as a bad dream - but the storm of the capitol was not a dream! it happened, people died... - still without the full consequences. who was responsible ? the leader in charge and his supporters not using their brains at all - clearly not anyone else! what did the republican party do, what did the supporter of republican politics do since then? nothing at all and/or business as usual...

and just to say it - we are not talking here about politics and content - just about the responsibility instead of tactics, lies and cheats of the leading class but also about responsibility of all common people with a working brain in a democracy!