Things that just don't make sense...!

StormWolf01

So.

A "What the F*** were you thinking, Bethesda!?" Thread.

Post up, discuss, enjoy.

Ima start out with... Why the heck we can't send Preston and crew to the vault??? I don't want these "gimme gimme gimme" little a**Holes in my house, in my neighborhood.

And... there's a VAULT, just up the walkway! They don't wanna be hunted, they wanna be safe, it's safe, it's clean, and, you can LOCK it

(preferably with them in it... *caugh*)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget to put the top/down elevator in down position and then fill it up with rocks and sand. (cement might be even better)

Otherwise some unlucky guy might stumble upon them and thaw them out. Only to hear: "A settlement needs your help!"

But seriously, a list of stuff that does make sense, will be a lot shorter with this game. :laugh:

Don't forget to put the top/down elevator in down position and then fill it up with rocks and sand. (cement might be even better)

Otherwise some unlucky guy might stumble upon them and thaw them out. Only to hear: "A settlement needs your help!"

But seriously, a list of stuff that does make sense, will be a lot shorter with this game. :laugh:

Ok, Marcy, Jun, Preston. I have a mission for you. I need you to scavenge as much Cement as you can possibly find.

What for? Oh. Ummmm.... walls. Yeah. Walls.

We need better fences around the outside of the... Murphy SHUT UP! Don't let the cat out of the bag!!!

[Edit2] OMG I want a mod that will let me "Sparta" Preston down that elevator shaft!!! [/Edit]

Chains would also work. Ya know, those chains that keep us from opening doors, even tho they aren't moored to anything?

100% True about the shorter list. But then we'd have less things to laugh about at Beth's expense!

[Edit] OOOO!!!!

I wonder how hard it would be to cobble together voice lines from their files to match the lines from the settlers in the vault-tech DLC?

The face presets would be easy-peasy. But the voices...!

Yeah. Marcy. Just look into this machine for a while, as Jun goes to play on the slots machine. Then you can both go for a bike ride together.

[Edit2] OMG I want a mod that will let me "Sparta" Preston down that elevator shaft!!! [/Edit]

:laugh: I second that one.

Although I would settle for a 'Palpatine' or 'Darth Maul' ending (So that would be: Lift 'm up and throw, or cut in half and drop, instead of kick. Option to choose would be nice, for replays :sleep:

:laugh: I second that one.

Although I would settle for a 'Palpatine' or 'Darth Maul' ending (So that would be: Lift 'm up and throw, or cut in half and drop, instead of kick. Option to choose would be nice, for replays :sleep:

Bahahahahaha! I would TOTALLY "Palpatine" Preston off that tower where we find Strong in! :laugh: :laugh:

Have a nice trip Gravy! See you next fall! :laugh:

As for loot everywhere. Yeah. Some of that... the game settings are wierd with that. I was watching one of Gopher's tube vids where he came across .50 ammo in a cash register. o_O

I dunno. Maybe somebody used it for barter? And nobody had come along to loot it out, before he got there?

Lets not forget radios that have their own nuclear power supply. That... you can't scrap out! Or Jury Rig to other appliances as a makeshift power supply. (Oooo! There's a mod idea! I may have to check into that if I can figure out how to add a connection point to them! And I don't forget about it... :rolleyes: )

What has always bothered me, besides most characters, is the state of 'my' car. It is the most deteriorated pile of rust the commonwealth has ever seen, in spite of being the only car being cleaned and polished by a mr. handy for the past 210 years... I demand a refund for "Codsworthless"!