Things that just don't make sense...!

StormWolf01

@fraquar how right you are! That explains why they all act like automatons, and never tire of repeating the same lines.

(Either that or they have too much lead in their water AND dementia).

Not much to make the dream an immersive reality:

I have a mod that adds more synth components to death drops through Leveled List Script (I think).

Suppose one could just change that to Chance None: 0, (it's an esl so low overhead).

Some are more (certainly) synth than others though, but you can fix that too:

Mother of all Ironies. <- this should have been an easter egg fo' sure! :yes:

(unsure if this was recently circulated here, if so, apologies, if not, yeah; this was an opportunity not lost by some.

Even more ironic than the above would be if the entire institute was synths. :dry:

So what's the protocol in-game, I've never dropped a synth in front of common(wealth)ers, except as per DC scene.

How would/do they respond to that? :ermm:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@fraquar how right you are! That explains why they all act like automatons, and never tire of repeating the same lines.

(Either that or they have too much lead in their water AND dementia).

Not much to make the dream an immersive reality:

I have a mod that adds more synth components to death drops through Leveled List Script (I think).

Suppose one could just change that to Chance None: 0, (it's an esl so low overhead).

Some are more (certainly) synth than others though, but you can fix that too:

Mother of all Ironies. <- this should have been an easter egg fo' sure! :yes:

(unsure if this was recently circulated here, if so, apologies, if not, yeah; this was an opportunity not lost by some.

Even more ironic than the above would be if the entire institute was synths. :dry:

So what's the protocol in-game, I've never dropped a synth in front of common(wealth)ers, except as per DC scene.

How would/do they respond to that? :ermm:

I recognize that mod, just by the name.

and I laugh every time!

TBH, I can't think of any NPCs that are scripted to react to a synth componant. Other than there in DC. And I think that's more just as part of the quest, rather than a reaction.

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas Everyone...

First off, I realize this is just a game....or is it?

I just googled "is the earth just a simulation created by aliens" and did a little reading...if you are not familiar with this theory, it could be interesting...

Is a "Master Race" manipulating our perception of reality like we do when we mod games?

No babies in FO4...well, I can fix that...I can just create a procreation simulation in the game by adding mods that allow it, or for that matter any perception of reality can be modified in-game if you have the computing skills to achieve it....

Is this thought too far out there?

I believe whole heartedly that the human race is naive to think they are the most advanced civilization in the universe.

V/R.

pops

Note to Admins...if this is too far off subject, please either delete this or move it...deletion would be preferable...

Two Days Later: Damn, what was I smokin"?

With the whack-jobs we see every day, the human race doesn't need alien intervention to destroy itself. Were doing a masterful job as it is.

In fact they can just stand back and let the human race destroy itself and just watch the show.

Only reason they'd intervene is if they got impatient and wanted to see the end quicker - but then what would they have to entertain themselves with?

Hehe. To them this has to be first class entertainment. Real reality TV piped in every day - not the made up "reality" stuff you see.

• 4 weeks later...

Did you see a single shower in diamond city?They all supposed to have skin siknesses and die.

I would point out you don't see very many functional bathrooms in settlements either.... Sunshine tidings has an outhouse, but, I think that is the ONLY settlement I have seen that makes provisions for that kind of thing.

That would explain a lot though, I always kinda figgered the settlers were full of something....... :D

Did you see a single shower in diamond city?They all supposed to have skin siknesses and die.

There is one (bath, not a shower), it's Sheng's water purification pool.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Except the Romans had enough sense to clean their pools.....

There is one (bath, not a shower), it's Sheng's water purification pool.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Except the Romans had enough sense to clean their pools.....

The Romans didn't have to worry about finding stray hand grenades in their pools. :D

• 2 weeks later...