Export/import settlements between different playthroughs

Fallout4Shepard

I am looking for a mod or the knowledge for to import and export the design of my settlements in current playthroughs to the new ones.

I was looking for that but I found only AFT mod(Amazing Follower Tweaks) with this feature where you can import/export a snapshot of your settlements. But this mod also adds a lot of features that I'm not interested.

Can't find either where to get the knowledge for to do that without creation kit.

If someone knows a mod with that function specifically and only, or an easy way for to do that with console commands or any else...

Thanks in advance for your replies

Edited by Fallout4Shepard

Been looking at Clipboard for a while, but it seemed to have some unresolved/unsupported issues last I looked.

Would have been nice to have some of these functions built-in, but I considered contributing that to the nex-gen thread... :unsure:

That and a HUD/UI that does look like a 4yo made it. :ermm:

Transfer Settlement s is kind of stock in trade now AFAICT.

So many things use it.

As a companion mod, it looks like Workshop Plus is a very useful thing. :whistling:

While I haven't actually used the mod, I have seen videos of it being used. One of the really cool things about Transfer Settlements, is that you can actually See the game putting those schematics into effect. The parts look like they rise up out of the ground. And then put themselves together! It's almost like watching an automated game of Tetris, except in reverse!

One thing about Transfer Settlements tho.. AFAIK, the area has to be in the same condition as the blueprint. So for example, if you have a mod that flattens out, say... Starlight Drive In. And then blueprint your work. You need to make sure that the area is flat, when you Use the blueprint on another character.

Shepard, let us know how it goes. Which one you like, why you like it, stuff like that :wink:

Good luck, hope it goes well :smile:

I was busy with other tasks and mods, but finally downleaded Transfer S. and Clipobard R.

Give me few days to check them and I'll be glad to bring u my feedback

That definitely happens! I know how it goes!

No worries, and no hurries ;)