A never ending story

Gabbemaster

Started a Jive school knowing that as long as his feet kept moving he wouldn't get the dreaded disease Oblivion finger twitch or find himself feasting on too many desks. To his surprise the jive school was a huge success and such famous (if elderly) groups The Rolling Bones, AA Bottom, The What, Punk Fluid, Seesaw and the Bunjees etc. were all willing to give their time free. Oloh, as we shall call him for the sake of sanity, began to make so much money he could afford to upgrade any number of computers.

Unfortunately he had to be in constant attendance at the jive school so he could not actually use the computers. It began to affect his brain and before anyone could say Bill Gates he......

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

collapsed in a pile of dancers...

"Hey!" a wannabe-dancer called leirbaG said "Why did you do that? I was just going to learn the new spin'n'throw'ye'girl'in'the'wall step when you collapsed!"

Another one of the danceteachers called kihclaM replied:...

"Throwing the girl in the wall is banned in the Netherlands. You can put her between your legs. I'll rephrase that. There is the step where you slide her along the floor beneath you while you are standing with your legs apart and then bring her back. If you wish I can teach you that."

Before baG had a chance to respond the collapsed pile of dancers was pushed aside by the somewhat rumpled Oloh.

He began at once to...

...ponder his very existance when faced by the undeniable masculinity of Stampede, who had just now wandered into the proceedings. Unaware of the onlookers, he gave his horns a quick wipe with an oiled up chemise and lowered his head in anticipation of...

...putting a girl between his legs. Or learning the rephrased dance move of that... erm ... nature. Or at the very least learn a dance move in which he doesnt gore his partner with a well oiled horn.

So the Bird in the merc attempts to slide herself along the floor between Stampede's oily horns, but her hand slips and she finds herself pondering masculinity in general, and baG and Oloh and the danceteacher kihclaM in particular, thinking....

that this was hell of an interesting experience! They were so big... and hard... and they tasted good when you licked them! Unfortunately, the lililililiquorice-sticks was reserved for the party after the lesson, and therefore (after she had got one of them "telling-off-thingys" from baGntherset) she went to the nearest lililililiquorice-sticks-shop to buy som more lililililiquorice-sticks, but...

...was accosted along the way by a bunch of undersexed mutant sea sponges, their pourous surfaces all bearing the likeness of various 80s wrestlers. They hurled abuse at her in slurred danish and waved their feather dusters menacingly, shocked by their intrusion she...

immediately summoned the hairdryer of death and turned it full blast at the sea-sponges totally drying them out. Now getting dried out forcibly is not a pleasant experience. They climbed onto their high horses (became a loofah :D Hahahaha - high horses, sponges, a loofah, aloofer get it? Oh bah, suit yourselves). Each one of them then rode madly off in all directions (which was very unpleasant to watch). So the bird in the merc....

decided to forget about the lililililililili...something-thingys and hunt down some new NES-Posters instead (since all the old Nesposters has ended up as nImposters)... She created one of those fancy signs saying something like: Come and post in the NES... or else...!

Unfortunateyl, that didn't give the desired effect, because all the doctors just laughed and put her in the cell again. She decided she had to find her mates Gab, Mal, Stam and Pov who was locked up at different places in the hospital.

----------------------------------

OOC NES SUGGESTION:

I would like to turn this story into something that is more llike an rpg (without a defined leader - or dungeonmaster or whatever you want to call it - though). This means that "And so the world was turned in to a big cheesecake"-posts wont be accepted, posts like "And so the turtle was turned in to a big cheesecake right before their eyes" are highly appreciated though! I don't want the story to be sane... The mare thought give me creeps... But I want it to be more focused on roleplay.

This does not mean you are restricted to only one character, everyone can still control every character, just like before.

Short summary for those of you who didn't have enough patience to read through the whole [ I was going to write s-h-i-t here... But that... extremely... ( I have to write "funny" here... I don't want to know what kind of nasty stuff that will happen if I don't ;) ) funny guy Dark0ne had some spellingcheck on... which turned it into POO instead... and for some reason that didn't sound half as good as s-h-i-t... :dry: ] above. Here are the rules:

1. Don't bend the frames to much.

2. Keep the humour raining down as before, but on a "local" plane.

3. Have fun.

4. And follow the rules.

So? What do you posters think? Is it a good idea or do you want to throw both me and this new thingy into the nearest trashcan?

/Gabriel

Locked in his padded cell. Mal taps out morse code on the pipes "Lewis. Lew-is!!!"

OOC> Whoops, wrong morse!

"Help! The world has turned into a big cheesecake and I am locked in the labyrinth. Is there no one to save me from the hordes of marauding cheesecake rats? Their red eyes burn in the dark and...

What?

Well put the damned things out. This is a no smoking thread!

Blush - erm - not rats - well - er -

Help anyway."

In the distance he hears...