Which faction do you dislike the "most"?

StormWolf01

I dunno why I think this is SO funny!

The condition for pickpocketting a grenade is called "Set Can Explode Pants" !! :laugh:

vSjKMYW3_o.jpg

Wonder what would happen if you set that little switch on your missiles....... :D

I need to figger out how to extend the lock-on range for the missile launcher....

How about a fire-and-forget FatMan? :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what would happen if you set that little switch on your missiles....... :D

I need to figger out how to extend the lock-on range for the missile launcher....

How about a fire-and-forget FatMan? :D

I'm pretty sure that the range for the lockon is perception and perks, with a base figure. Not sure how it's calculated up tho. :wacko:

No, what you really, really want, is to add it to a 8x+ scope :wink:

But. That's easier said than done. At least... for me. :sad: :sad:

[Edit] Heh. Ok. Maybe that IS easier done. I forgot about ECO...!!! With ECO, you can manually set the magnification of the sites! sights, even! So even with the targeting computer, you could set it to say, 8, 12, or I think even 20 zoom, and see if that would work. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/55503 [/Edit]

That would be really funny! Especially if the missile launched them, before detonation! THAT would be hillarious!!! :laugh: :laugh:

[Edit2] Heh. Is that a missile in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? :laugh: [/Edit]

While I would love a FnF Fatman.... I don't really think it's possible. Like grenades, it has an arc. Just not one that we can see. Arc weapons will NOT fire in a straight line, or one that can be altered. There are alternate animations for grenades, but even they suffer from the heavy gravity and low range effect settings on the weapon.

Maybe if it was an an all out project? New animations, different weapon/ammo class?

Eh. I'm missing something with that pickpocket. Either I can't find... or I dunno... the right setting that affects the range of the pickpocket. I may (if I remember, now that the workweek is starting back up) even have to see if there's something in Stealth perk for it.

But demmit...! I WANTS it!!!

ERM. Ok, mental note. Check all levels of the pickpocket perk too.

Like: Railroad.

Why? Those 3 DIA Cache mission are a literally PERFECT way to integrate "old world" items into your game in an immersive fashion. They've been sitting there for 200+ years just waiting on you to discover them.

For that reason alone the Railroad is #01 in my book.

Lets be honest, a Mark 23 SOCOM looks completely out of place in Fallout - until you open one of those "Egyptian tombs".....

Dislike? Probably BoS the most, Institute next, then the Minutemen.

Now if you go by NPC's? The Minutemen by far are the most despised - because of some guy named Preston, and a couple weasels he's saving. Only saving grace to that organization is Mama Murphy. She's in tune with everything, just needs some junk to make it happen.

Combine mini-nukes with missiles? A nuclear missile launcher? OoO, that could be fun. :D

I think that at one point somebody agreed with you, bro ;)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7977

I dont think it would stay permanently in my LO, but yeah... that could be some hard SnG :D :laugh:

Why? Those 3 DIA Cache mission are a literally PERFECT way to integrate "old world" items into your game in an immersive fashion. They've been sitting there for 200+ years just waiting on you to discover them.

Lets be honest, a Mark 23 SOCOM looks completely out of place in Fallout - until you open one of those "Egyptian tombs".....

Now if you go by NPC's? The Minutemen by far are the most despised - because of some guy named Preston, and a couple weasels he's saving. Only saving grace to that organization is Mama Murphy. She's in tune with everything, just needs some junk to make it happen.

Aye. Mama Murphy is the only one of them that I don't Dislike. Tho... I really... really... seriously... wish... they'd stuck to the concept art. In her case.

She be damned hard on the eyes :yucky:

cfFwmD1U_t.jpg

Combine mini-nukes with missiles? A nuclear missile launcher? OoO, that could be fun. :D

I think that at one point somebody agreed with you, bro :wink:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7977

I dont think it would stay permanently in my LO, but yeah... that could be some hard SnG :D :laugh:

Aye. Mama Murphy is the only one of them that I don't Dislike. Tho... I really... really... seriously... wish... they'd stuck to the concept art. In her case.

She be damned hard on the eyes :yucky:

cfFwmD1U_t.jpg

Oh yeah. Me wants. :) I'm gonna have to check that one out. Thanks Man!!

Only Preston is a Minuteman. The very last of 'm (at the start of the game). The others are all civilians. The remaining settlers from 'Quincy' which the Minutemen tried saving.

Personally I totally dislike mama Junkie. To "far out".

Sturges is the only one who doesn't annoy me.

& I absolutely dislike Marcy way more as Preston. Totally useless & always a big mouth, even if you are just walking by paying 'it' no attention she still thinks she can make dumb comments.

I lost count how many times I shot her in the face in response ...

edit:

Woops, wrong 'settlement' :tongue:

It's Quincy of course, from the 'Quincy massacre'

Edited by RoNin1971

Only Preston is a Minuteman. The very last of 'm (at the start of the game). The others are all civilians. The remaining settlers from 'Jamaica Plains' which the Minutemen tried saving.

Personally I totally dislike mama Junkie. To "far out".

Sturges is the only one who doesn't annoy me.

& I absolutely dislike Marcy way more as Preston. Totally useless & always a big mouth, even if you are just walking by paying 'it' no attention she still thinks she can make dumb comments.

I lost count how many times I shot her in the face in response ...

I put her in a dress, and set her to work farming. :)