Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

To the best of my knowledge, yes. I've yet to try it on a companion and see if I can take their unique weapons (like Charon's Shotgun).

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, at the severe risk of sounding like a barbie doll guy, I have to ask where Joefoxx082 got these shades and bandanna from.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/ima...-1232362845.jpg

I'd ask him... but his inbox is full.

I'm fairly new and have just been exploring around the Fallout 3 world, so please, if this is already in game let me know, I'll be glad to delete this post. :)

Hi,

Just Wondering, What mod adds the armor and helmet seen in This Picture

Thanks in Advance

Sorry, but you're SOL. The armor is a combination of mods that have been modded by the poster and he's not in the mood to share anymore. It uses modified mesh and texture resources from Reinforced Chinese Stealth Suit and UT3 Iron Guard Armor. You can still DL both these mods and use them, but it won't look exactly like that.

Hi,

Just Wondering, What mod adds the armor and helmet seen in This Picture

Thanks in Advance

Sorry, but you're SOL. The armor is a combination of mods that have been modded by the poster and he's not in the mood to share anymore. It uses modified mesh and texture resources from Reinforced Chinese Stealth Suit and UT3 Iron Guard Armor. You can still DL both these mods and use them, but it won't look exactly like that.

Thanks, Ill be able to retexture them to match

hey guys.

Well a couple of months ago I saw at nexus a mod that added a quest in which you discovered you were a Sylar-like guy. You get a note from Dad telling youa bout this special powe rof yours: other powers stealing jsut like Sylar. Well the mod added quests for you to get other special powers with the guys brains. Can anyone tell me which mod is that?

hey guys.

Well a couple of months ago I saw at nexus a mod that added a quest in which you discovered you were a Sylar-like guy. You get a note from Dad telling youa bout this special powe rof yours: other powers stealing jsut like Sylar. Well the mod added quests for you to get other special powers with the guys brains. Can anyone tell me which mod is that?

There's this one:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6606

but I don't see an quest associated with it.