Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

Hey, I'm looking for a relatively new environment mod that I saw featured on the front page. It's supposed to ad grass and trees and such like other mods such as Greenworld, but it looked like it did a much better job at making the wasteland feel realistic after 200 years. I've got no idea what it was called or where any pics are, but any help would really be appreciated.

Probably either Recovering Wasteland or Their World.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was pointed to this thread after posting in mod talk. Here's my original question.

Hi all, some time ago, i found a mod here on nexus that replaced the vanilla weapons with "modern/realworld" weapons. i enjoyed this mod immensely. unfortunately, i had a total HD crash and now that i've got my machine running again, i can't remember the mod name or authors name, and can't seem to locate it here. any ideas/suggestions? something that may help, i remember the author placed each weapon replaced in the national guard armory in addition to the loot tables. if you don't know the one i'm talking about, perhaps another similar mod exists? thanks guys!

Is there a mod that lets you dual wield and fire two hand guns or sub machine guns in each hand? I know I've seen pictures of characters with two hand guns, but they could just be poses.

Is there a mod that lets you dual wield and fire two hand guns or sub machine guns in each hand? I know I've seen pictures of characters with two hand guns, but they could just be poses.

No they're just poses, sorry man. I've been in a stage where I was looking for that kinda mod but its non existent. Guess nobody has had an attempt!

Hello Everyone i have a problem with my Fallout 3 wanderers edition. I install Wanderers edition just like in website (http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2761) and i have a problem. When i use Launch FOMOD somethings gone wrong and i get something like that

what can i do to repair that?

Upgrade to Patch 1.7 of Fallout 3! :happy:

Aw man, you mean this game has been out this long and no one has wanted to dual wield those beautiful Desert Eagle guns? You'd think someone would have at least made a rip from Devil May Cry or something.