Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i remember a mod.. well more of a untility that i used a while back that unpacked the .bsa so that u could modify the textures or meshes or anything stored in them, i belive it was called something like bsa unpacker but i cannot find it anymore, if anyone has any information or anything it would be much appericated

i remember a mod.. well more of a untility that i used a while back that unpacked the .bsa so that u could modify the textures or meshes or anything stored in them, i belive it was called something like bsa unpacker but i cannot find it anymore, if anyone has any information or anything it would be much appericated

Uhh...you can extract files in a .bsa with FOMM's BSA Browser, if that's what you meant.

Uhh...you can extract files in a .bsa with FOMM's BSA Browser, if that's what you meant.

*palmface.. thank you