Malinthebeast

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if this is a mod, but it's a really annoying thing, that I believe comes from a mod. Perhaps a bug or something. Anyways, when I sit down in chairs, or sofas or whatever, my character always draw the weapon but I can't shoot or put the gun away, I can't do anything with it, it's just there :S Anyone know if this might come from some mod? If yes, what mod?

• 1 month later...

From the second line on the description page of Modern Combat Pistol Shooting: "All outfitts/armors/chars from my screenshots are private modyfications for my self not for share not for release, so do not ask for them as i wont share them ... sorry ..."

I think this answers you question.

Hey guys, this may seem like a weird wish/request, but I would like to know, if somebody has made a disco bar? You know, fancy music, joy and good times? Also some kinda soul-train-like cafe would be nice, perhaps with classic songs by Patrice Rushen or Cheryl Cole playing in the background? As I said, I don't know whether this has been made at all or not, but if so, it would be very nice to just escape from the harsh Wasteland for one evening and relax to some good music and cold drinks.

Hey guys, this may seem like a weird wish/request, but I would like to know, if somebody has made a disco bar? You know, fancy music, joy and good times? Also some kinda soul-train-like cafe would be nice, perhaps with classic songs by Patrice Rushen or Cheryl Cole playing in the background? As I said, I don't know whether this has been made at all or not, but if so, it would be very nice to just escape from the harsh Wasteland for one evening and relax to some good music and cold drinks.

Not exactly disco bars but there is dancing:

Brawl Room

Bonds Camp and Clubhouse

• 2 weeks later...