Malinthebeast

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I'm looking for mod what makes tabs in the inventory by items types, even in container view mode

Or a mod where item names are colored by each category

(i searched for this in the whole mod list)

Another mod I'm interested in, what makes an item lock option in the inventory (no dropping/selling the locked item, and maybe coloring it)

And lastly, what would be good, an item outlining mod for making the garbage more visible, thus making it much easier to recollect after shooting it with Rock'it launcher

• 3 weeks later...
There used to be a clothing shop mod. The entrance was in front of Megaton, and was an extravagant temple looking door. It had different clothing sets including suspenders and shoes that could be worn independently. There were 2 lady salesmen and a bartender. Anyone remember this mod?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A long time ago, like 2 years ago, I downloaded a mod i really liked, but now can't find.

The mod changed how you and NPCs hold their weapons. For example; small weapons like the 10mm gun was held with two hands, pointing upwards and placed beside the head instead for the default 50th gangster style. Larger weapon, like the assault rifle, were held right against the body in a more relaxed style.

I don't really know what words to search for to find this mod. So if anyone know what mod I'm talking about I would really appreciate if you could tell me

• 2 weeks later...