Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

Hi,

I'm looking for a mod that im not sure of if it exists.

I want my companions/army with enclave commander to not walk in a line straight behind me but in a group or a square.

It's really annoying to have a line of 20 soldiers behind you and it doesnt make sense.

Thanks! Blu3.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which mod is this (or is this part of)?

I've seen it everywhere but this is the most recent, sorry if it's not all that visible. It's the tactical harness w/underarm holster that the forefront character (from the photo) is wearing.

I've done a number of searches using various with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Screenshot from the Nexus with underarm holster

Ive seen a mod that had an awm, or awsm.. or some sort of l96 varient, however i cannot find it anymore.. anyone have any leads or suggestion

Ive seen a mod that had an awm, or awsm.. or some sort of l96 varient, however i cannot find it anymore.. anyone have any leads or suggestion

I am real Sniper features one. But its said they are of poor quality (bullets seems to go down to the right or somethin')

If I'm not wrong, a far superior one can be found in Xcalibr Munitions Shop. Although you'll have to go through some quests to get it. And its only something I *think*, haven't actually gotten it yet.

does anyone know which mod changes the melee animation so that it looks like this: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/1647-1-1244117489.jpg ?

Seeing that the weapon in the photo appears to be a Knife, I dunno if it works with this, HOWEVER, there is a mod that inverts the grip for the Combat Knife: Inverse Combat Knife

Hope it helps...can't hurt at least right?