Smoking

Hateful_kat

I only started smoking less then a year ago, because I needed a distraction. I was going through one of the hardest and stressful decisions in my life. I was a radical non-smoker, and hated smoking, but it's amazing how stress will impair a persons judgment.

You're an adult and you make your own choices, good and bad. Just be considerate to those who don't smoke, especially those who have respiratory problems, and children.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're an adult and you make your own choices, good and bad. Just be considerate to those who don't smoke, especially those who have respiratory problems, and children.

Exactly! I do not smoke inside my own house because I have children.

This guy isnt really getting the message here... if he wants to waste his life away by smoking i say let him... let him see what happens to your lungs or such.... the videos below are just some of the effects caused by smoking....

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>&rel=1">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Tyreil829

@Mav

I finally quit smoking on January 21, 2008.

Was a long and hard way (at least 2 years I think).

Just don't give up quitting, even if you failed 20 times + X ;D

And doing some sports could help too.

You definitely don’t want to smoke after jogging a while ;)

Archived