Smoking

Hateful_kat

It doesn't even tastes good and ruins all your live quality.

You loose the ability to smell and taste like normally. Think this is a really bad deal.

Just burn your money without inhaling. -> This is much less addictive and a better investment than ruining your health. ;)

Two reason why smoking is cool:

Ian Curtis:

http://www.glassboutique.co.uk/blog/upload/ian_curtis_tif_big.jpg

Bill Hicks

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/theremoteisland/2009/01/Bill%20Hicks.jpg

Not cool, just awesome foolish. They wouldn't do it if they wont get money for it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps the OP smokes herbal cigarettes rather than tabacco, as most of the responses seem to assume?

Smoking anything isn't good. Smoke of any sort will still damage your lungs and windpipe, although not so harmful as tobacco.

I tried smoking myself, in a brief moment of insanity, and it tasted horrible. I did get a nice feeling in the head, but the taste, and the burning in the longues, disgusting. I'll never do that again, except maybe smoke a pipe, when i'm about 70 years old(if I may get that old):).

after reading thru the thread again, as some people have hinted at,

I call intentional trolling flamebait on this thread....

Akin to going to a Checkers-Aficionado&Fanclub forum and starting a thread called 'Checkers sucks, why im switching to playing chess instead', just to get people riled up and stimulate discussion.

after reading thru the thread again, as some people have hinted at,

I call intentional trolling flamebait on this thread....

Akin to going to a Checkers-Aficionado&Fanclub forum and starting a thread called 'Checkers sucks, why im switching to playing chess instead', just to get people riled up and stimulate discussion.

I'm calling bad faith on this, mate.

you know i have never smoked everone i know smokings i feel left out............ sometimes *goes and has a little cry*

I smoke for almost 20 years now and had my only interruption while I was pregnant. I have trouble walking uphill or walking up stairs. I cough every morning and I have cold feet constantly which - so my doctor says - is a sign for the fact, that not enough blood reaches my feet because I smoke. I still smoke, I cannot quit because I am addicted - not so much physical but inside my head.

Are you sure you want to start this?

Archived