Scheduled down-time on all sites Monday, 2nd December 2013

Dark0ne

Nuuuu! What will we do? Exercise? Go outside? Realize that the world isn't just a really good RPG on our PCs? Talk to girls?! Heavens no! >:O

If you do talk to girls, don't mention that you play Rpgs! The only girls that DO play rpgs, and think theyre cool, are already on the forums and there's a good chance, if you are lucky enough to meet one in real life, they won't admit that they play. lol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On topic: WTF(Well that's fantastic). I don't like not being able to access the forums. What was wrong with them? If I can't access certain mods...then i won't play my games...If I don't play my games...then I may get over my addictions to them...if I get over my game addictions...then I will no longer have a need for gaming, and the game companies won't make anymore money from me when new games come out. ;) Hopefully it doesn't last too long. Just being selfish, here. Despite the joking around, I am fairly selfish, and though this post should be taken in a humorous tone, it also rings true-ish.

Updated the OP.

16:00 GMT

Skyrim has successfully been converted and the maintenance work is now done for that site. We are now proceeding with the other sites (that should take a lot less time due to their reduced size). As we're now in a status of limbo between the two different site types (centralised and uncentralised) things will probably look a bit odd. Best to wait until we're fully done before exploring too much. We are busy converting all the other sites and as such you should expect the service to be intermittent at best due to the heavy load this will place on the servers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark0ne why cant i log in in the NMM in the offline mode i cant download?

Updates

16:00 GMT

Skyrim has successfully been converted and the maintenance work is now done for that site. We are now proceeding with the other sites (that should take a lot less time due to their reduced size). As we're now in a status of limbo between the two different site types (centralised and uncentralised) things will probably look a bit odd. Best to wait until we're fully done before exploring too much. We are busy converting all the other sites and as such you should expect the service to be intermittent at best due to the heavy load this will place on the servers.

Just FYI. I'm getting 404 errors on skyrim.nexusmods.com, when clicking on Skyrim from nexusmods.com. Was there perchance a DNS change with that Skyrim URL that needs to propagate?