What are some gun/ammo mods you use?

HazakTheMad

What are some gun/ammo mods you use?

I'd like to know mostly to make some patches for a mod I'm working on, its ammo crafting related.

ROFLMAO! Good luck with that.......

I have 3.......THREE!.........Gun mods waiting to be uploaded to Nexus, but the original authors won't respond to messages here so I can get their approval.

You MUST have their approval to upload to Nexus!

:laugh:

_Balance_, and WeaponTweaks are my latest two interventions that seem to gel well in this commonwealth.

One of them needs to be tweaked so it doesn't work on the player the same NPCs though.

Since they (NPCs) can see through underbrush like a heat seeking missile, player-only one-shots to their head seems fair compensation. :pirate:

Otherwise, Love BLguns (Borderlands Guns), but it needs an update (some things just aren't hooked up). :mellow:

The important things for me turned out to be: Bullet drop, ranged damage, locational damage, damage type and a lot of perk tweaks.

(But that is all mostly in the projectile aspect of ammo).

You need to look at the permissions. Most of the restrictions are about using the assets - and making a patch for a weapon that doesn't use any of the assets is fair game. In other words for something like an Ammo patch - you wouldn't need permissions because you aren't using any of the assets. You are just making an edit to an .ESP/.ESL record.

You need to look at the permissions. Most of the restrictions are about using the assets - and making a patch for a weapon that doesn't use any of the assets is fair game. In other words for something like an Ammo patch - you wouldn't need permissions because you aren't using any of the assets. You are just making an edit to an .ESP/.ESL record.

I'm sorry Fraquar, but there's more to it than that. There's permissions specifically for modification/patching.

Here's a great example of a modder who has very very little in the way of permissions needed. If the area with an arrow pointing to it, had been different, we would need permissions for releasing patches to their work.

k91eHIbw_t.jpg

I'm not trying to call you out or anything like that buddy. I'm just saying that there's permissions beyond just the use of assets :wink: