Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down

Dark0ne

In response to post #10414723.

hmm lets see , hey i added you without any problem :)
but the kudos not working :(
wait it worked now :D

1 prob : You have 13 files ans 235 images but none of these are showing !! Edited by gokuGX

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10414941.

yeah same i was trying to download a mount and blade mod and when i found it i clicked the files page so i could download it and it just didn't switch all i can do is look at the details of the mod. i cant even view the comments for the mod. i'm slightly annoyed by this.

after buying a new PC this week and finally redownloading and installing NMM today, I was unable to login to the Mod Manager itself, even though my username and PW were correct. it gave me no error message, it simply did not log in and immediately requested the information again. I am posting here to get clarification on whether this is an issue related to the current problems with NMM or is it an isolated problem I will need to troubleshoot myself. Thanks again :smile:

Edit: It seems after some research that many others are also experiencing this. I will assume it is related to current Nexus issues. Good Luck on your progress guys! I appreciate the hard work and love your site/mods :)

Edited by Skragglenuts