Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down

Dark0ne

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am extremely grateful for you guys and all of your hard work!! Youre doing fantastic. Theres only one thing Im confused about right now. Ive always used NMM but due to recent events I have learned how to manually install mods and am grateful for the chance to be able to do so. However, I was in the middle of downloading a mod through NMM when NMM was turned off and even though I can go into my modlist and upload files manually, that mod that iwas downloading is still in my download manager box and marked as paused and I cant delete it, preventing me from successfully downloading it manually. Is there any way around this other than waiting for NMM to come back online? Sorry if this was confusing, I tried to describe the problem as best as i could. Thanks again for all the great work!!!

In response to post #10423813. #10423835, #10423854, #10423978, #10424018, #10424189 are all replies on the same post.

What game name are you trying to use, darth? Very odd bug that seems to only occur with certain game names. For example when I use "Test" it doesn't work. When I use "Random Game Name" it does work.