ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Update on NMM status, more site fixes implemented

Dark0ne

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a member here for some time, and its the best place to find mods for my games.

Moving to a new site or system is never an easy job, and problems are bound to happen.

While I have no personal experience with it I can still understand how frustrating it may be when you cant get things to work.

However I am confident that you and your team will have things up and running smoothly soon enough.

Keep up the good work.

Guys, thanks for your work. I gotta say, both the changes to the site and to NMM are "game changing", imo, and I do not only mean that they will change the way our games behave. I think those changes will bring the Nexus to a whole new level. I'm a user since ~2008 and I can tell you with a reasonable amount of confidence that the Nexus will stay bookmarked on my browser on years to come.

Hang on tight, I know you will crack those issues.

Hi guys, been searching around this forum for awhile, and couldn't a fix for my problem, so sorry if this is the wrong place. After the update, I haven't been able to manually download mods, it instead where the files are comes up with it says ID already set!string(numbers) and no files. Hope you guys can help, or direct me to where i can get help for this problem.