Update on NMM status, more site fixes implemented

Dark0ne

@claeric: BOSS has nothing to do with NMM - in fact, BOSS has been around a lot longer than NMM and works with or without mod managers. BOSS is a stand alone program that reads and writes from the game load order list that is there even if you don't have NMM at all.

The entire assigning mods to a category has only been a part of NMM for a couple of months. And not everyone uses it. ( I don't) It is there for your convenience to help you keep track of your mods and has no effect on how the NMM works. If you assign them manually it should work though. You can even make up your own categories if you don't like the default ones, or want one that isn't a part of the default categories.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are fighting the good fight! don't let any of the whiners get you down! The Nexus has always been a solid reason to hold PC gaming to a higher standard than console gaming imho, so take your time and get everything worked out so we can get back to goofing around with mods and breaking and fixing and re-breaking our games. :D

Just wanted to say, as frustrating as it is, it's worth the wait.

That you generous site owners and tireless moderators even have and run this site is cause for thanks.

So, do your thang, but don't stress too much. There are those of us who appreciate all that you do, and would rather you not go crazy...er crazier?

Anyway, thanks again for this site and all the work that goes into it.

In response to post #10450085. #10450134, #10450192 are all replies on the same post.

Thanks for the update on the problem. I think you do a fabulous job here and I thank you every time I use Nexus. Hope you get to the bottom of the current problem soon. Good luck tracking down the bugs! Thanks again for everything you do.