ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[Updated] New NMM version out, help us out and update to it (also, X R

Dark0ne

Well, this makes life easier.

I feel the update should be forced on everyone who uses NMM, but that would probably cause more annoyance than anything else.. though the stability of the site is worth it IMO.

Hopefully the site is in better shape (speed wise) later tonight so I can finally finish what I was doing a week ago.. and hopefully future issues are avoided entirely now. The last half a year has been fairly awful; would be quite pleasing to see the end of it.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great work guys, you have made some excellent strides these past few weeks. Not to mention mod support for every game? fantastic!! You have really changed the way nexus will grow now. I can easily see the future of the nexus becoming a one stop place for mods for all games. The nexus name should become synonymous with the word mod. You guys are ambitious and passionate about games and I hope that continues for a long time. Keep up the great work, and thanks for all you guys do.

Best regards

Edited by SalazarDrago

In response to post #10463725.

Try running the installer as Administrator. Also check if you've downloaded a complete file, sometimes the downloaded file finishes abruptly and you actually have half of the entire file.

Ace. Now I have the feeling I'll need to get Nexus a gift since they gave me one! :wink: GJ!

Dont forget to set your server, in the options. Fresh install/update reverts to choice-server to 'default'.

Edited by danielcook

Has the problem I posted on the last thread about endorsements not working been fixed?

yeah, well i also made up a post about this, its a real pain in the.. you know. so, is it fixed? ... its more than frustrating having to download a file like 4 times just to support another modder with an endorsement and the damn popup still appears telling me i didnt dl the file yet. it completely ruins the dl-endo-relation here. *sigh*

MAYBE important edit: i only download and install manually... can it be that the manual downloads dont register correctly?

Edited by chicky540