[Updated] New NMM version out, help us out and update to it (also, X R

Dark0ne

I,m new at this stuf,I bulit my rigg myself just in the past 15 days . I was mad because of the site going down and I thought the NMM wrecked my game,but its all good,Ihad a load order prob.and an old out of date,dirty mod to help defray the fault away from me.oh,and ofcourse steam....I was in the middle of iinstaling RCRN when it all crashed,comp.prog.and site.but wiht the time and upgrade for NMM ,today its all gooood!!! sorry about thr spelling Im tired but I had to commend you and the team for all the hard work.it was worth the wait.......

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This New NMM seems to have way more issues then the older one. I don't have any mods active, and it complains about a boss error thing when I try and activate mods. >.>

The Mod it says it about is also a full mod, it isn't just one that requires something before it.

Error I get.

I do appreciate things being updated though. Hopefully there is a way to fix this issue. ^^;

Edited by AisuEnzeru

In response to post #10498936. #10499100 is also a reply to the same post.

Just did, didn't work at all.

Edit: Think I finally managed to get it fixed now. Woo.
People sure are complaining about others commenting a bit much though. =w=

I found that NMM put a folder with old mods into my games drive automatically, which was where mods I don't use anymore were and this was what was causing the issue.

Deleted that folder so it could make a new one and it works fine now. I haven't found any other problems since, so if there are others I wouldn't know yet.

Hopefully, this can help others if they are having a similar issue. =w= Edited by AisuEnzeru

In response to post #10483268. #10487483, #10487825, #10488349, #10491602, #10492659, #10492860 are all replies on the same post.

While I think whining about the whiners is somewhat redundant, I wouldn't say they are whining, per se. They are justifiably annoyed at people heckling the nexus team who are doing what they can to get the service back up and running. I wouldn't say telling the whiners to STFU is whining. But I guess it is pointless... that being said, I've done it myself.

Hang on... does that mean that I'm whining about the whining about the whining? Ugh... my brain hurts.

In response to post #10483268. #10487483, #10487825, #10488349, #10491602, #10492659, #10492860, #10499468 are all replies on the same post.

I just wish you people would get the NMM fixed and leave it alone cause every time you try to improve it you brake it again. so do me that favor and get it fixed and leave it alone and stop trying to improve on something that is already working like it's suppose to.

In response to post #10483268. #10487483, #10487825, #10488349, #10491602, #10492659, #10492860, #10499468, #10500378 are all replies on the same post.

I for one love Nexus (new member) and reckon bug fixes and stability are more important than actual downloads, thous far I'm unable to play Skyrim. Edited by Guest

This version of NMM is not stable. It crashes sometimes when I install large mods, in this case OOO_133_complette.7z for Oblivion. Yes, I use this program for Oblivion too Edited by Viking1962

Hi,

Great job so far, the .46 version works fine for me. Questions, the Nexus wiki is presently down and I'm looking for the document to convert armor from one body type to an other. Any idea when it will be brought back online or if you have the document else where for access.

Many thanks.