[Updated] New NMM version out, help us out and update to it (also, X R

Dark0ne

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 46 installer won't open, it downloaded fine. my previous install says, "cannot reach the server." am i missing something? double clicking or right-click open, run as admin, nothing opens the downloaded file (i've downloaded it three times, now). the previous install runs fine in offline, though. i haven't seen any msgs about anything being down, either (i spent a long time checking).

EDIT: found a fix, right click -> compatibility -> run as admin

Edited by everDELICIOUS

I just installed Nexus Mod Manager and this is the first time I have used it. When I attempted to download the Unofficial Dawnguard Patch using NMM I was told to select an application to download to. I really do not know what kind of application the program wants. Could someone explain this to me or point me to a tutorial for downloading mods using NMM, thank you. When I used the NMM on Skyrim it put The Unofficial Skyrim Patch under the Dawnguard, Hearthfire , and Dragonborn esm. When I moved it to the top as recommended I got a red message stating that although the USP is an esp file the NMM considers it an esm file. Edited by wfandrews

In response to post #10530611. #10535333 is also a reply to the same post.

I've just chekced and the files for the mod have been completely removed. The mod was 'Beautiful Whiterun' by the way. It's most likely nothing to do with the NMM but seeing as the problems began after installing the latest version I want to rule out the posibility first.

Well this sucks. Using 0.46.0 I can't seem to activate my mods and every time I download a mod it constantly has to retry to connect to the servers and sometimes I have to click the blue arrow to try and resume it. These are causing mods to not download properly and they fail to install and lock up while trying to activate through NMM 0.46.0.