We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Improvman

Yeah well it's al ot easier to start off of a template XD. Shame bethesda doesn't allow cross game porting...

Most of the time it is easier to build something from scratch than to try to work with someone else's files...

But maybe that is just me, it usually takes me longer to fix other peoples stuff than it would for me to do the whole thing myself. That's why there are only a select few 3d modelers that I work with. Fundamentals... I wish more people concentrated on them...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm how easy would it be to have a bow that's held so that it's length goes across the characters chest then use a modified Dart gun animation to load and fire the bow?

I'm afraid my memory is a little fuzzy re: the dart gun animation, and I can't check the geck at the moment, but from what I remember it's KF isn't anything like a bow....although fine for a crossbow (I imagine it's what all the crossbow mods use.

Yeah well it's al ot easier to start off of a template XD. Shame bethesda doesn't allow cross game porting...

Yeah, it's a shame. I'd have loved to see additional work continue on TTW on nexus for example.

Most of the time it is easier to build something from scratch than to try to work with someone else's files...

Perhaps, but you may want to wait until you'v created an asset (model, mod etc) for fallout before you make that proclamation....as fallout is complicated game and the devil is often in the details.

I've worked with Geck to make a couple things yeah, pain in the butt because I had to use an example before i could figure out how to do things.

Changing values in geck (clip size, damage etc.) is easy but making your own thing... that's a completely different story.

Edited by Rae1Vixen

Mmm... an interesting mod. Anthro races in NV alone are something of a favored mod of mine. I would love to see this mod continued, though I regret it has taken me this long to post, as I have only become aware of it just today. Unfortunately, I have no modding skills you would find of use, but I would gladly test this mod out should that be required at any time. Just tell me what needs testing and what to watch for. My Steam is "Star_Dragon" and my Skype is "viktor_drakona". I would love to hear from you.

--IA

• 2 months later...

Please don't be dead...

PLEASE don't be dead...

This is my dream mod, please if there's any progress share it, I really would like to learn if it's still going or is dead sooner than later ;~;

It's not dead, I'm working on lore. I haven't heard from the guys offering to help with modeling, so I've been looking for other options.

I didn't hear back from you on what resources you wanted. However I have the next two days off, so I'll compile refrence pictures, proportion mesurments, and a text document describing ideas in a .zip/.7z package.

If any of that is unneeded, if you need additional resources, or if you have issues/concerns. Then don't hestitate to contact me.

*Edit*

Meant to add this onto the last post. I apologize to the moderators for this breach of protocol.

(Had a wave of customers, so didn't get the days off I was planning on. I'll try to get it finished in my freetime.)

Edited by Improvman

I didn't hear back from you on what resources you wanted. However I have the next two days off, so I'll compile refrence pictures, proportion mesurments, and a text document describing ideas in a .zip/.7z package.

If any of that is unneeded, if you need additional resources, or if you have issues/concerns. Then don't hestitate to contact me.

*Edit*

Meant to add this onto the last post. I apologize to the moderators for this breach of protocol.

(Had a wave of customers, so didn't get the days off I was planning on. I'll try to get it finished in my freetime.)

The Nexus won't let me post from my phone for some odd reason, and I only check this website once a week or so... It is too depressing being on here, too many negative people... It is like one big Bethesda hate club...

But I got the general idea, a human with wolf attributes, primarily the legs and hands. I am unclear on whether you want the whole thing to be furry, so I am just going to roll with whatever looks best as I sculpt.

I am making no promises as to how someone is going to get these legs working right on the New Vegas rig, that is all beyond me, but throwing together a Zbrush model is simple enough for me.