Improvman

I could post the esp for the fox races mod that works in fo3 ,however there are still a few bugs and I have not received a message from overkill as i ported his mod and asked him about posting it on the nexus.

Though I wonder could I post it with the appropriate credits?

Edited by Rae1Vixen

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone will be angry with you Improvman, but I think it would have been a lot easier on you if you'd asked for help. People could have pointed you toward good blender/fallout tutorials. You wouldn't have had to go it alone, there is a treasure trove of advice and knowledge on the forums. Don't feel bad if blender doesn't click with you, some people have an affinity for it, some don't.

I'll try and see about helping out a bit since we have mods that overlap (to some degree) in this area, however with the projects I have going on now, I can't promise anything.

First off FO4 confirmed!!!! http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

Second looking through the mod resources on things from the texture and lore side mostly. I'll edit this post as I find new things:

Some of the groups are their own factions so I'm going to make flags for them.

KDS Animated World Flags Modders Resource by KDStudios

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46514/?

• 2 weeks later...

I hope we can get an anthro race mod for fallout 4 otherwise i don't know if i'll play it.

Meh, I probably will. It looks like there will be a ton to do, and since I've never finished any Elder Scrolls or Fallout aside from Oblivion, I doubt I will be getting past the surface scratching by the time an anthro race mod of some form comes around.

BTW Improvman, don't rush. Fallout 4 is still a ways away, and it won't be going anywhere for a long time. There's lots of time for you to learn to 3D model. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I have some experience in 3D modeling and I know a few people that have experience coding with python let me know if I can help out, I would love to work on this mod with you

That is great, I'm busy with my job this week, but how about we talk about it more tomorrow night?

I have some experience in 3D modeling and I know a few people that have experience coding with python let me know if I can help out, I would love to work on this mod with you

Hi Dinnergaming, I didn't see any mods under your profile and I was wondering if you had a online portfolio to check out your work. I'm not involved in the lore aspect of this mod, just assets because another mod I'd like to create (the Burrows, cut content from fallout 2) has overlapping requirements (anthropomorphic animals). If you can do some decent modeling, I can help with getting the nif in game, rigging, and various other aspects (custom race, altered armors and the scripting to handle some aspects).

I did a little Anthro deathclaw (for a hybrid deathclaw thread) a few days back. It was just a quick project, but it turned out OK. It makes me wonder if the previous discussions we had in this thread in regard to armor might be less of a priority than I thought. Sure it would be nice to swap out custom models for each vanilla outfit/armor and each race, but maybe that should be a long term priority. Take a look at the vid and you can see that even with vanilla outfits/armor, it doesn't look all that horrible;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocSdCzZlkDY&feature=youtu.be

That is great, I'm busy with my job this week, but how about we talk about it more tomorrow night?

Not a problem, I just created this account to try and see if I could help out any modders so it seems it was worth it message me when you want to talk about it

Going to upload a Flag for the Alaskan Canine faction. Going to link to some lore documents for the faction. The personnel file of the Alaskan Defense Command ZAX, and archived terminal entries for Project: Best-Friend.

For now here is a flag idea for the Utah Feline Faction.

http://improvmanzero.deviantart.com/art/Deseret-Cougar-Ensign-545546639

Was thinking it would be a good reference to use the BYU logo, as their mascot is a cougar. However I am concerned about the legality of that.