Improvman

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;P i hope it's not dead... I'd love to see this in FO3 definately... Lombax race is nice and all, but I'd prefer a more simple yet lore-friendly lot of races like the ones you have planned ^-^

Nope not dead, just hit a snag trying to make digitigrade models. Almost done on the basic (version) re-textures though, just need to make a head for males.

;P i hope it's not dead... I'd love to see this in FO3 definately... Lombax race is nice and all, but I'd prefer a more simple yet lore-friendly lot of races like the ones you have planned ^-^

Nope not dead, just hit a snag trying to make digitigrade models. Almost done on the basic (version) re-textures though, just need to make a head for males.

Well, since this isn't really dead, I can only assume you've sort of taken the reins of the discontinued foxrace. Is it possible you can improve the stability of it as you try and make other races?

• 3 weeks later...

To Metal Mushroom, it isn't dead. What is taking so long, is that I've never made a mod before. So I've been doing some tutorials to learn how to model.

This should also take care of izzier2750's and all of our concerns about stability. Because one of the other members tells me the problem is the head model.

To Metal Mushroom, it isn't dead. What is taking so long, is that I've never made a mod before. So I've been doing some tutorials to learn how to model.

This should also take care of izzier2750's and all of our concerns about stability. Because one of the other members tells me the problem is the head model.

Improvman, perhaps we should collaborate. I'm getting ready to work again on a cut content FO2 storyline, the burrows (it's in this thread). In my opinion it's a great story line and wouldn't be a bad setting for anthropomorphic animals (I plan to have at least a few, notably the racoon peeps, aka S'Lanter). But I'v also gotten permission for some other creature races (skunks, apes etc) and have some experience in modding and modeling (although none in modeling the face).

Improvman, perhaps we should collaborate. I'm getting ready to work again on a cut content FO2 storyline, the burrows (it's in this thread). In my opinion it's a great story line and wouldn't be a bad setting for anthropomorphic animals (I plan to have at least a few, notably the racoon peeps, aka S'Lanter). But I'v also gotten permission for some other creature races (skunks, apes etc) and have some experience in modding and modeling (although none in modeling the face).

That sounds great, I have plenty of texturing experience, and I just finished a tutorial on the head.

make them realistic looking like the khajiit not like [fur-suit picture]

My plan was to base the models on the actual animals. Specifically to avoid making it look like a guy in a suit.