ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Pirates Cove - Trying to revive this mod!

Tehandyman

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so far we've got 2 voice actors that would like to help so if you need a coice actor contact me and I'll tell you who they are. I'm thinking if making two main factions of pirates in the town, one being the lore influenced blood horkers and a brand new faction the bone crushers who wield the bones of there enemies

Ok so far we've got 2 voice actors that would like to help so if you need a coice actor contact me and I'll tell you who they are. I'm thinking if making two main factions of pirates in the town, one being the lore influenced blood horkers and a brand new faction the bone crushers who wield the bones of there enemies

You're not asking me are you? I don't know what to do with voice actors...

On another note, have you contacted the former leaders of the City of Scum, there are a ton of resources that went into that, that we should be able to use for this mod. You reminded of this when you mentioned the Blood Horkers. That warehouse I modded in Solitude was suppose to belong to the Blood Horkers.

To everyone working on this mod, artparker has fixed the roofs in this mod so I think we should use that ESP as the main file, if you message me ill send you the file. I don't want any body just downloading it

After getting a chef, it's serious, you can go out and get more crew members if you have the UFO mod, or if you don't then, screw it and go solo or with your pirate buddy and go plunder till you've got enough to get a ship constructed.

Update on this, anyone making crew members and wants them to be follower-mod-independent?