More fixes: Wiki, download history, favourites games, profiles

Dark0ne

Has anyone mentioned that it's now impossible to quickly check a modder's complete Nexus profile?

For example if I go to Nuska's profile on New Vegas there used to be links on the right hand side to her profile on all of the other Nexus sites as well as back to her forum profile. Now there's just a link to her forum profile and her forum profile only links directly to her Skyrim Nexus profile. So if I want to look for a particular modder's work across several games I have to pull up the individual Nexus site, use the search (which sometimes returns no results even when I know there is such a mod and I'm sure I'm getting the name right) and hope it comes up.

I know things are still very much in flux but just in case no one's mentioned this before I thought I should bring it up.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10523995.

Click the "Files" tab and use the drop-down menu to change the game from "New Vegas files" to "All files" (or any other specific game you want to see his files for). Or alternatively search for the mod author on NexusMods.com and it'll return all his mods in one search.

Many thanks for fixing the bugs on the site and program!! I have downloaded the new NMM with the profiles and can't wait to try it out. I want to use Tropical Skyrim for one version but not the other game so it will be perfect. Plus I want to try out Skyrim Redone but don't want to use too many patches thus this will let me still use my favorite mods but on another game and I can use Skyrim Redone on the new game with Tropical Skyrim. At the same time I can STILL have the other game with all my other favorite mods. This will be epic!! This means I can try out other gameplay overhauls too like Requiem for example. Great stuff!!

It said that it would take a while to uninstall the mods when installing the new NMM with the profiles but the new one but when it was uninstalling the mods it took forever and wouldn't make any progress despite going for a few hours. Should I uninstall the mods normally first and then reinstall them?