More fixes: Wiki, download history, favourites games, profiles

Dark0ne

In response to post #10861823.

Ah, I was going to say that the DL retrying on me in NMM was actually worse than usual, and by usual I mean is in the last couple of years. Still, maybe it's my connectivity, but it's been worse than usual. Not that I can't pull through tough.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10837574. #10858791 is also a reply to the same post.

Actually, you always have to wait, whether it's a manual download or from NMM. I suppose you could Endorse without even downloading --which you can, in fact-- I don't see the point in doing that though.

Edit#1: Oh wait, never mind, Nexus acting up. Edited by Rethrain

My lifetime premium status has been downgraded to supporter. And I cannot download any MODs. NMM(0.46.0) says "cannot reach the Nexus login server." Edited by cream7

In response to post #10837574. #10858791, #10867718 are all replies on the same post.

Thx :) Well, it shouldn't be days, should it? lol. Nwa. I dl via NMM if possible (green button), updated version. If that is not a option, or if the mod-creator specifically states to dl manually, I do that. Endorsing has never been a prob before. 15 min's wait and to actiavte/ start the mod in game, that is what has been needed before.