⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Watch out, another newbie!

SamEllis

I've heard about this page for a long time and finally worked up the courage to drop in. I guess I'll start by telling a little about Myself.

Name: Sam

Location: Melbourne, Australia and Cardiff, Wales (dual citizenship)

Favourite games: Fallout series, Final Fantasy series, Doom/Quake/Half Life (I/E Classic FPS)

Hobbies: Cooking, game design (custom maps for the Doom series, mostly), martial arts

Other: Cat freak (I have three)

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! 😁

You don't say I was considering getting into Fallout 4 modding (I have a few ideas kicking around) but have no idea of where or how to start.

There are CK tutorials on youtube, and various other places. :) The learning curve is pretty steep though, so, use a separate profile for mod testing. :D

Welcome!

After a bit of exploring you may find the Fallout 4 chat area. If you haven't already I have provided the link to the FO: 4 modders threads. Many admirable creators of mods have threads there. The archive is loaded with so many they could fill an hourglass that lasted a year, or more, if the modders were all a grain of sand.

You should be able to find all the help you need to use the GECK. Maybe even give you ways to Add some younger gravels ideas to your modding Sandglass timer to be a reminder to take a moment to refresh and even play the game awhile..

Click here Fallout 4 modders threads.