Looking for house with auto sort

pittviper89

Berts Breezhome has the best auto-sort I have seen. Push 1 button and everything is sorted by the front door into their labeled storage. Each crafting station is linked to the storage related to it, so you don't have to dig out every ingot or soul gem. My only complaint is no dragon born displays, or dawngaurd displays ie....DB masks, blackbooks, ect.

That's the same thing the modder's resource I mentioned does. And of course since The Dawnspire (mentioned by Sjogga) was made by the same person as the sorting script (still Sjogga), it'll have the same functionality. It uses different scripts but does the same thing.

It shouldn't be impossible to create a dynamic auto sorting system that allows the player to setup his own auto sorting in-game by selecting chests. I'll see what I can do.

I would love for this to happen. There are so many house mods I pass by because none of them have auto sorting for the crafting stations. After experiencing it in Breezehome Fully Upgradable I can't play Skyrim without it.

I just finished a house mod using Sjogga's scripts (he is credited profusely in the description). I may link it to the crafting stations in later updates, but for right now it sorts everything into logical containers.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48721/?

Honestly, I'd go ahead and link them now. It's even easier to link the crafting stations than to get the sorting set up. You just put the script on the activator you want to have auto sorting, fill in two properties with the exact same thing every time, and then fill in the third property with any containers that should be accessed for that station. Done.