Which mods at first got you into playing Oblivion on PC?

LordPalpatine2020

Which mods at first that you sucessfully installed got you into playing PC Oblivion at first?

(Please note that this does not include patches, fixes, the UOP, or Official Bethesda Made Mods!)

For me, it was Republic of Moropolis and Nascosto Isles version 2 way back in 2008 when I played PC Oblivion for the first time on my (now ancient) WIndows Vista PC on a perfectly square shaped PC Monitor that weight a ton!

Edited by LordPalpatine2020

I made a search and didn't find where I can download republic of Moropolis. Would you have the kindness to share a URL?

I remember Silgrad tower is one of the first mods I installed for Oblivion and while it was much less developed than the latest version I immediately fell in love with Soluthis and Reich Parkeep

It was a house at the west side of Imperial City, to the river from Weye village. Of course I don't remember the mod name and even if i remembered you wouldn't find this mod on the web because in the good old days there was no web, mods were on discs and the nexus was video game magazines with monthly mod updates. Actually these mods were terribly primitive, it was just an ordinary houses from the construction set, there was no creativity at all . Nevertheless, these disks had their own use, because in addition to mods for games, they contained a wide range of free programs and paid ones with a trial period, in an era when the Internet was for the elite and cost a lot of money, this helped a lot in working with a computer, I even made simple 2d games with their help, *the old grandfather continues to mutter something about his youth, but you no longer listen to what he says*