GetSkillName() or Equivalent?

Wolfpack49

Is it possible to capture the type of training an instructor is doing either by string or ID? I am looking at the set of string in the ActorValueList but not seeing a way to capture the values:

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Actor_Value_List

Basically I want to check whether a particular type of training is being done, and then use that string or ID to do some other stuff, so basically .GetSkillName(), or .GetSkillID()....

There is GetActorValue which is used to get the values of those skills (and other values on that list). But as for which skill is being learned at a specific point, outside of OnStoryIncreaseSkill which is used by the Story Manager and does not seem to work while menus are open, I have no idea how to tell without constantly monitoring or occasionally checking the skill values for changes.

I actually think polling the skill levels is going to end up being better in this particular case -- I need those values anyway to do some calculating, so if I go with Game.getPlayer().getActorValue(skill), I can figure out both which skill was trained as well as the value it increased by. Doing this with the OnMenuOpen/Close Events. Thanks everyone, got me pointed in the right direction.