Looking for a FNV Modderator had some questions about mod upload

rockygohard18

Hello, I am looking for a moderator to ask them a question. I haven't been on the forums in some years but recently I came across an old weapon mod(more a weapon collection mod) that was on NV YEARS ago. The creator removed it and as far as his friend said passed away, not sure if this is true or not and I didn't want to pry out of respect and dignity. I wanted to take along a project to modernize, update, and restore some of the weapons as some of the weapons are stunning and also exceptionally well made. I am new to modding and I want this mod to be a magus opus for myself, I believe there is a form of it on ModdB but I don't really use the site outside of half life stuff so haven't checked. Anyway, I want to speak to a New Vegas Moderator about a few questions if someone can DM me?

I am not a moderator, but I do know that you can't use someone's assets without their permission. If that person is deceased, there is no way to get their permission, so you're out of luck.

There are quite a few mods and a lot of assets out there whose author cannot be contacted for one reason or another, so this comes up fairly frequently.