Where on earth is the setting for robot armor in xedit?

Captainradish

I'm trying to find where the game applies extra damage resistance for robots when they still have armor and am coming up utterly short. I recently installed True Damage and SCOURGE and for the most part they are working very very well. The big problem I'm running in to is robots. They are obscenely tough. Even garden variety Protectrons are eating 5mm like they're just so many nerf darts. I've started running around with a .308 battle rifle which takes care of them, but the issue is the others.

I am doing the Lost Patrol mission and encountered a Mr. Gutsy and an Assaultron on the road north of the satellite array and I utterly cannot make a dent in that Assaultron. Using GETAV I've discovered it has a DR of 120 and an HP of about 650, which is what I would expect it to have with SCOURGE but every hit I make (even in the head) only takes off a minuscule part of its health bar: I'm talking several hundred rounds of .308 to take it out. This is obviously not correct. I was able to destroy the sentry bot at the national guard base with only a handful of rounds.

What I'm seeing is this: the robot itself is about as strong as it should be. The Mr. Gutsy and the sentry bot both went down quickly but only AFTER I broke some of its armor. The assaultron seems to have unbreakable armor. I cannot find anything that is overwriting the base DLC01 templates and I cannot for the life of me find where the settings are for the robot armor addon. Can somebody point me in the right direction here? I'd appreciate it. I'm getting highly frustrated and am very much not looking forward to the Mechanical Menace plotline (that just fired a little while back, I've been avoiding that part of the map so far).