I took an arrow in the knee ;)

AGMagyar

How does it look from 3rd person? It looks like you got some skeleton/animation/camera bug that extends your hitbox or places it in front of your bow, or moves your weapon node somehow. Are you using any camera mods?

One thing too try: in console, type 'showracemenu', close console after getting the chargen screen. Assuming you use Racemenu, go into 'Body Scales' and change Height slider, then set it back to original value, then hit R to finish.

To quote Don Diego de la Vega: "The pointy end goes in the other guy."

Are you actually getting hit with the arrows, with them sticking out of you and everything, or is it a "reflect damage" spell gone out of control?

alright, thx

Are you actually getting hit with the arrows, with them sticking out of you and everything, or is it a "reflect damage" spell gone out of control?

There's no height adjustment in Race menu ;)

There's no height adjustment in Race menu :wink:

I must be blind, I'll check again ;)

There's no height adjustment in Race menu :wink:

In Racemenu, Sure is...

bO7S2ij.jpg

So should I save between height adjustments because I didn't. I went from 1 to 1.01 and then back to 1 and hit r but, when I returned to the game I still kept getting hit with my own arrows :(